Through the use of examples of eminent CEOs, Business Feel for Leading in the Midst of Organisational Change outlines a variety of skills involved in the development of business feel.
This new edition builds upon the ideas explored by the author in Business Feels (2004), featuring new material on leadership development and philosophy.
Introduction: Business Feel and Leadership Philosophy
1 Leaders as Philosophers
2. Models for Questioning While Leading
3. Why Philosophy in Leadership Studies?
4. Leadership Philosophy in the Context of the Tradition of Philosophy
5. Authenticity in the Philosophies of Jack Welch and Martin Heidegger
6. The Role of Frustration in Developing Leadership Vision
7. From Intuition through Doubt to Vision in Jack Welch and Martin Heidegger
8. Fear and Existential Anxiety as the Basis of Vision at Intel
9. The Practical Basis for Developing a Philosophy of Leadership
10. Stress as the Basis for Leadership Philosophy
11. Philosophical Journeys of Leaders
To order a copy, click here